6.24.2011

Annie Hall style
















Last night, my boyfriend and I watched "Annie Hall", the iconic 1977 Woody Allen movie. Ok, I honestly cannot say that I liked the film very much (Woody Allen just gets on my nerves, sorry), but I did enjoy seeing Annie's wardrobe. As has famously been reported in fashion magazines, Diane Keaton provided her own clothing for the character of Annie Hall. Her relaxed way of pairing menswear with loose trousers, floppy broad-brimmed hats, and big beige sunglasses has been a source of style inspiration ever since. The current trend for such grooviness is making me wonder if I could pull off this kind of look. All I know is, I'm craving a pair of brown oxfords, beige shades, and some wide-leg pants, all of a sudden.


2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous! Loving the bag and those fabulous hats! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Kellie! Enjoy your day, too.